1WorldTraining.com is a Global Training, Certifications, Advisory & Consulting firm, offering intelligent learning solutions for corporates and professional individual learners. Our offices are Located in USA, Canada, Australia, Europe, Middle East & South East Asia. Primarily, focusing on Process Consulting, Training & Certification.
At 1WorldTraining.com all our practitioners have spent significant time in the IT Industry deploying processes & frameworks across the service value chain. Indeed DevOps has been the cream of the soup these days & we have made an earnest effort to try & understand its offering to IT. We are writing a series of articles on how DevOps is making a difference & how you & your organization can adopt such an inclusive experience in transitioning your IT practices.
What is PMP ?
PMP® or Project Management Professional is a project manager certification, offered by the Project Management Institute (PMI®). Project Management Professional is the gold standard of project management and is the most desired as well as recognized professional certificate for Project Management.
A Project Management Professional is an experienced project manager who is certified and trained to direct teams toward a project goal. Being PMP® certified is recommended as it helps project managers in their career growth by making them eligible to apply for the best roles in the top companies globally. They stay abreast with the new technologies, network with other certified colleagues of their same field, and stumble upon the best projects prospects.
PMPs lead projects in almost every country, without focusing on a particular geography or domain, making PMP® truly global.
PMP certified project managers have a standardized set of skills. These project managers are expected to undertake projects on different system reorganizations, turn strategic visions into tangible goals and ensure effective and acceptable outcomes, all while balancing various project constraints.
If you are PMP Certified, you get to enjoy more than a few life changing benefits. Some of them are:
- Utility across various industries
- Improves Team Work and people orientation
- Enhances Risk Management Skills
- Provides you the opportunity for Continuous Learning
- Refines your problem-solving skills
- Makes you more responsible
- Upgrades your leadership quality
- Provides you an edge over non-PMPs
- Gives you a platform for worldwide recoganization
- Boosts up your salary
Benefits of PMP Certification
Climbing up the career ladder is not easy and it takes a lot of hard work and patience. However, with a Project Management Professional (PMP) certification, things can become a little easier. A PMP certification can increase your salary dramatically and benefit your career. It improves your project management skills and makes you better at handling projects.
Growth in Career
The PMP certification course is an internationally accredited one and is recognized by the entire global business community. Most big corporates look for PMP certified project managers and earning this certification would surely land you with a better job.
Everybody in the corporate world know the benefit of networking. When you become PMP certified, you’ll be in touch with people pursuing PMP certification courses and ones who are already PMP certified. You never know who might help you in getting a better job (and salary). The more people who you are in touch with in your field, the better it is for your career growth.
Enhance Your Skills
It’s not easy to get the PMP certification and you need to undergo rigorous training for the same. There is a also a significant amount of coursework involved. You get trained and educated in in five project management processes—planning, initiating, implementing, monitoring and controlling, and finally closing. In short, you learn A-Z of project management which you can implement in your company projects for better project execution.
Expand Your Marketability
A PMP certification can help reach to global organizations working in different parts of the world. It enhances your professional marketability to a great extent and legitimise your experience as a project manager. You’d also be in touch with individuals aspiring to take up the course and PMP certified professionals as already mentioned, through project management forums and discussion boards, helping you to master your expertise with their tips and knowledge.
PMP certified project managers earn more than the non-certified ones. As soon as you get your PMP degree, you can command a higher pay and you can expect an immediate hike. Many surveys have shown that PMP certified project managers earn at least 20 percent more than the non-certified counterparts. Also PMP certified professionals have the capability to earn a six figure income.
Be A Project Manager Corporates Look For
Last but not the least, a PMP certification shapes you as an efficient project manager, though that depends on how seriously you take up your course. A project manager needs to take care a lot of things and all such aspects are covered under this certification course.
Project managers might need to train others and evaluate team members and even potential employees. A PMP certification gives you the skills and knowledge required to handle such situations as well.
The benefits of PMP certification are many and not just limited to these five. No matter what your field is—commerce, finance, research, telecom, technology, or business, a PMP credential is a ideal bet for professionals looking for better job opportunities and is your stepping stone to new markets, new industries, and even new countries.
The lengthy exam process and hefty exam and course fee might demotivate you for taking it up, but your money and time (and of course effort) is worth it as the returns you get is way beyond you can think of.
- Being PMP® certified will give your career an extra boost by making you eligible for the best roles in the top companies globally.
- Those with a PMP® certification garner a higher salary (20% higher on average) than those without a PMP® certification.
- The rigorous training and coursework of PMP® will help you to increase your versatility and expand your skill set.
- Being PMP® certified add credibility to your resume, making you stand out than the rest of the candidates.
- There is a global community for PMP certification holders where you can reach out to other project managers of the same field across the globe, helping you to expand your market and scope while at the same time, keep yourself up to date with the technology.
- PMP® certified project managers get hold of better job opportunities as they have knowledge, experience, and training for the same. They showcase better performance as compared to the non-certified managers.
- The standards for PMP® exams are higher than the other project management exams. With your skills and knowledge, you can work in a much more efficient manner.
- Being PMP® Certified can help you get challenging roles as the certification signifies your dedication to project management. Also, you will be trained to face such challenges in your day to day life.
Eligibility criteria for PMP certification:
For PMP certification Project Management experience is required.
- A secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree or the global equivalent)
- 7,500 hours leading and directing projects
- 35 hours of project management education
- Four-year degree
- 4,500 hours leading and directing projects
- 35 hours of project management education.
1WorldTraining.com offers trainings & certification programs in ITIL® 4, DevOps, PRINCE2®, PMP®, AgileSHIFT, AWS Cloud, Azure Cloud, Google Cloud, Data Science (Statistics + Machine Learning), Professional Scrum Master, Business Relationship Management Professional (BRMP®), Professional Cloud Service Manager (PCSM), COBIT®, TOGAF®, Six Sigma All Levels, and many more trainings in leading business practices & emerging technologies, endorsed by leading global professional bodies
1WorldTraining.com is Associated with PeopleCert & offers:
Project Management Professional PMP https://www.1worldtraining.com/courses/project-management-professional-pmp-certification-training/
prince2 Foundation and Practitioner https://www.1worldtraining.com/courses/prince2-foundation-and-practitioner-certification/
For all your Queries, please email: [email protected]