1WorldTraining.com is a Global Training, Certifications, Advisory & Consulting firm, offering intelligent learning solutions for corporates and professional individual learners. . Our offices are Located in USA, Canada, Australia, Europe, Middle East & South East Asia. Primarily, focusing on Process Consulting, Training & Certification.
At 1WorldTraining.com all our practitioners have spent significant time in the IT Industry deploying processes & frameworks across the service value chain. Indeed DevOps has been the cream of the soup these days & we have made an earnest effort to try & understand its offering to IT. We are writing a series of articles on how DevOps is making a difference & how you & your organization can adopt such an inclusive experience in transitioning your IT practices.
What is PRINCE2®?
PRINCE2®, an acronym for Projects IN Controlled Environments, in fact, is a process-based method to manage any project effectively.
One of the frequently-used project management methods, PRINCE2® is used by many people and organizations from various sectors and industries. It is practical, flexible, and innovative. Whatever project it may be, whether it is about constructing a flyover, developing software, or even putting forward an advertising campaign, the themes, processes, and principles of PRINCE2® will help you realize all of them. This method belongs to the public domain.
PRINCE2® (Projects IN Controlled Environments) is a project management methodology that follows a process based approach for providing scalable and tailored solutions for all types of projects. The standard has been developed by the Government of United Kingdom and is used internationally in all IT environments. PRINCE2® allows making best use of the proven practices encompassing various industrial backgrounds. As such, it defines the decision making points and documentation templates for the whole project. The PRINCE2® certification consists of two exams, Foundation and Practitioner that enable project team members to better judge and interact with project requirements.
The PRINCE2® certification has been continuously developed to suit changing international standards. The course material therein can contribute significantly to the individual’s recognition as an expert project management professional. More number of professionals are looking to benefit from the certification in more than one way. It is the most valued accreditation used extensively within the UK and several multinational corporate.
Differences between PRINCE2 Foundation and PRINCE2 Practitioner:
A key challenge for organizations in today’s world is to succeed in balancing two parallel, competing imperatives:
- To maintain current business operations – profitability, service quality, customer relationships, brand loyalty, productivity, market confidence etc. What we term ‘business as usual’.
- To transform business operations in order to survive and compete in the future – looking forward and deciding how business change can be introduced to best effect for the organization.
As the pace of change (technology, business, social, regulatory etc.) accelerates, and the penalties of failing to adapt to change become more evident, the focus of management attention is inevitably moving to achieve a balance between business as usual and business change.
Projects are the means by which we introduce change. PRINCE2® defines a project as “a temporary organization that is created for the purpose of delivering one or more business products according to an agreed Business Case”.
Benefits – PRINCE2® Foundation certification training:
- Understand the PRINCE2® method at Foundation level
- Understand the integrated elements of PRINCE2® (principles, processes, themes and tailoring) within a work environment
- Understand the benefits and principles underlying a structured approach to project management
- Help delegates to operate effectively with colleagues and managers within a structured project management environment.
Benefits – PRINCE2® Practitioner certification training:
This PRINCE2 Practitioner examination is aiming to measure whether a candidate would be able to apply PRINCE2® to the running and managing of a project within an environment supporting PRINCE2®. To this end they need to exhibit the competence required for the Foundation qualification, and show that they can apply and tune PRINCE2® to address the needs and problems of a specific project scenario, specifically, candidates must be able to:
- Produce detailed explanations of all principles, themes and processes and worked examples of all PRINCE2® products as they might be applied to address the particular circumstances of a given project scenario.
- Show they understand the relationships between principles, themes and processes and PRINCE2® products and can apply this understanding.
- Demonstrate that they understand the reasons behind the principles, themes and processes of PRINCE2®, and that they understand the principles underpinning these elements.
- Demonstrate their ability to tune PRINCE2® to different project circumstances.
PRINCE2® Certification levels:
1WorldTraining.com offers trainings & certification programs in ITIL® 4, DevOps, PRINCE2®, PMP®, AgileSHIFT, AWS Cloud, Azure Cloud, Google Cloud, Data Science (Statistics + Machine Learning), Professional Scrum Master, Business Relationship Management Professional (BRMP®), Professional Cloud Service Manager (PCSM), COBIT®, TOGAF®, Six Sigma All Levels, and many more trainings in leading business practices & emerging technologies, endorsed by leading global professional bodies.
1WorldTraining.com is Associated with PeopleCert & offers:
prince2 Foundation and Practitioner https://www.1worldtraining.com/courses/prince2-foundation-and-practitioner-certification/
Project Management Professional PMP https://www.1worldtraining.com/courses/project-management-professional-pmp-certification-training/
For all your Queries, please email: [email protected]